Estera name meaning
On This Page
What does Estera mean?
The odd girl name Estera is mainly used in Romanian, Slavic and Polish has its origin in Old Persian, Estera means "Star".
How do I pronounce Estera?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Estera is e-ste-ra. It can also be pronounced as es-tera.Names that rhyme with Estera
How popular is the name Estera?
In England and Wales, Estera is a unique name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 1031st when 34 girls were named Estera.
Over 199 babies in England and Wales have been named Estera. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1985 and achieved its top ranking of 7574 in 1996.
In Ireland, it has been in use since 2006 and achieved its top ranking of 491 in 2013. In France, it has been in use since 1948 and achieved its top ranking of 1237 in 1948.
There are over 120 babies that have been given the name Estera in France.
But Estera is a popular baby name in Romania where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in Poland.
As per our findings, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Estera around the globe.
Estera in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Estera?
You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself.
Other names similar to Estera, for soon-to-be-parents
- Wenn means Glory and Slav aimed at baby boys is originated from Slavonic. Wenn is derivative of Wenceslas.
- Dragutin means Dorogo or The Element Dorog with the Meaning Dear Precious is rooted from Old Slavic and Slavonic used as a boy name is prevalently used in Slavic and Slovenian
- Stanko - Mostly used in Polish and Slavic, Stanko means "Slav, Firmness or Fame" that originated from Old Slavic and Slavonic is aimed at boys
- Vladyslav - The uncommon and fresh boy name Vladyslav has its origin in Slavonic, Vladyslav means "Rule, Fame and Glory". Vladyslav is a derivative of Vladislav.
- Dragotin - Used substantially in Slavic and Slovenian, Dragotin means "Peace or Expensive". It is rooted from Slavic and Slavonic is aimed at boys
Sibling Names for Estera
Estera is a beautiful name for any baby girl, and if you're looking for sibling names to complement this stunning moniker, you've come to the right place. From classic names to trendy options, here are some brother and sister names that pair perfectly with Estera.
Sister for Estera
Brother to Estera
Famous people named Estera
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Estera
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Persian Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Roman Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -era
- Baby Names that mean Star