Eyck name meaning
On This Page
What does Eyck mean?
Eyck is variant form of Eike. Eike is short version of names with "corner". Also Eike is short version of "Eg". Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Eike, Eike means "Sword Tip and Point" is mostly used in Low German and German.
Variants of Eyck
Middle Names for Eyck
Kristoffer, Deor, Bary, Armon, Abdiel, view more middle names that goes with EyckNames that rhyme with Eyck
How popular is the name Eyck?
Eyck is a familiar baby name in United States. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Eyck around the globe.
What numerology tells about Eyck?
You are lagging behind on motivational front. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences.
Do you like Eyck? Read these names too
- ElilVili - Particulary used in Tamil and Hindi, ElilVili is used as a baby girl name, meaning of ElilVili is "Pretty Eyes or Beautiful Eyes"
- Goyathlay - Mostly used in Apache, Goyathlay aimed at baby boys which originated from Apache, meaning of Goyathlay is "One who Yawns"
- Jackaranda came from Andean-Equatorial bestowed upon girls, meaning of Jackaranda is "Strong Fragrance". Jackaranda is resulted from Jacaranda.
- Josick prevalently is used in Breton, meaning of Josick is "God Adds"
- Koulm - Meaning of Koulm is Dove is rooted from Breton
Famous people named Eyck
We could not find any notable namesake.