Fabba meaning and origin
Fabba is Finnish form of Vaapi.
Variants of FabbaNames that rhyme with Fabba
Popularity of Fabba
Fabba is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Fabba
Be more flexible and less stubborn. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Injustice makes you go crazy. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like.
Looking for names similar to Fabba? Please go through the following names
- Hinteri - Boy name Hinteri is primarily used in Finnish. Hinteri is form of Hinterikki in Finnish language
- Rikhaartti is equivalent of Rikard in Finnish language
- Aukke is Finnish form of Aune
- Riiko is Finnish cognate of Riko
- Senjukka is Finnish cognate of Senja
Namesakes of Fabba
We could not find any notable namesake.