Fabius name meaning
What does Fabius mean?
Of Latin origin, Anomalous Fabius is used mostly in Latvian, Lithuanian, German, Swedish, Danish and Finnish, Fabius means "Bean or Grower of Beans" is a boy name . Fabius is variation of persistent and loved Fabian. Fabian is variant of Fabianus. Originated from Roman and Latin, Outlandish Fabian, Fabian means "Grower of Beans and A Bean".
How do I pronounce Fabius?
Two syllabled Fabius is pronounced as f(a)-bius.
Variants of Fabius
Fabiano, Fabian, Fabianus, Fabien, Fab, Fabrice
How popular is the name Fabius?
Fabius is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now and also in France. Also, Fabius is a familiar name in Uganda, Tanzania, Haiti and Kenya. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Fabius
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. To have number 4 as your soul urge no, it reveals your old and wise soul. Find an efficient way to spread awareness of the things you believe matter the most. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You believe only people who love and respect themselves are able to truly love and respect any other living being on earth.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Fabius
- Cassius - Trendy and Conifer Cassius is originated from Latin, Cassius means "Vain or Empty" and is commonly used in English is used for both genders
- Corneille - The boy name Corneille is rooted from Old French and Latin which is majorly used in French language, Corneille means "Raven or Horn"
- Lucetta means Daylight Babies or Shining is chiefly used in Italian, French and Swedish is originated from Latin is used mostly as a girl name
- Matilinn came from Latin, meaning of Matilinn is "Mature or Mature" and is used especially in Breton
- Tyah - Unheard-of Latin and English Tyah means "-Tia and Happiness" is bestowed upon baby girls. Tyah is resultant of Tia.
Sibling Names for Fabius
If you've decided on the name Fabius for your baby, you may want to consider giving his siblings names that complement his unique moniker. Here are some ideas that will sound great alongside Fabius and create a strong sibling bond.
Names for Fabius's sister
Brother for Fabius
Famous people named Fabius
- Fabius Planciades Fulgentius, Latin writer of late antiquity
- Fabius Stanly, rear admiral of the United States Navy
Lists having Fabius
- Boy names beginning with F
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Latvian Boy Names
- Lithuanian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ius
- Baby Names that mean Bean