Fae name meaning
On This Page
What does Fae mean?
Famed and Ever lasting girl name Fae means "Trust, Belief, Fairy, Confidence, Loyalty or Fay" and is used largely in English, Finnish, Danish and Swedish is originated from Old English language. Fae is variant form of unfading and preeminent Faye.
Faye is English form of Faith. Also Faye is English form of Faith. Faye is also English cognate of Fay. Originated from Old English, Famous and Perpetual Faye, Faye means "Belief, Confidence and Trust".
Fae is English form of Fay.
Could Fae be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Fae is a charming and unique name that has gained popularity as a baby girl name in recent years. With its elegant sound, it invokes enchantment and magic, making it appealing for parents who are looking for a whimsical name for their child.
The French origin of Fae adds to its allure, as the French language is known for its romanticism and sophistication. The meaning behind the name, which translates to 'fairy,' makes it ideal for parents who want to give their daughter a name that represents beauty, grace, and imagination.
Fae is also easy to pronounce and spell, making it an excellent choice for parents who want a simple yet striking name for their little princess.
How do I pronounce Fae?
The proper pronunciation of one syllabled Fae is fae.
Variants of FaeNames that rhyme with Fae
How popular is the name Fae?
Fae is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1889 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1897, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 681 on girl names chart when 79 babies were named Fae.
There are over 2403 babies that have been given the name Fae in United States. Fae is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000.
Over 238 babies in England and Wales have been named Fae.
Also, Fae is a familiar name in Ivory Coast, England, Canada, Philippines and Papua New Guinea. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Fae in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Fae?
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You have a quick mind. You are a person of many talents. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You lack responsibility and commitment. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition.
Other names similar to Fae, for would be parents
- Thorndik - Thorndik's meaning is From the Thorny Dike and Thorn Bush Ditch aimed at baby boys has its origin in English. Thorndik is resulted from Thorndike.
- Edburt - Edburt's meaning is Shiny and Clever is used as a boy name is rooted from English. Edburt is resulted from Edbert.
- Jersy - Unexpected choice and Fresh girl name Jersy came from English, meaning of Jersy is "From One of the Channel Islands". Jersy is a resultant of Jersey.
- Neddy - Unorthodox Neddy has its origin in Old English is commonly used in English and English and is bestowed upon both genders, Neddy means "Wealthy Guardian or Diminutive of Edward"
- Tempestio - The boy name Tempestio means "Stormy, Turbulent and Violent Storm" is of English origin. Tempestio is derivative of Tempest.
Sibling Names for Fae
Are you searching for the perfect name for your baby girl? Look no further than Fae! This enchanting name has a magical charm that will delight you and your little one alike. To help you choose a complementary sibling name, we've compiled a list of names that pair beautifully with Fae.
Names for Fae's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Fae
- Fae Myenne Ng, American novelist, and short story writer
- Fae Raboy in ForGet HiM as Actress
- Fae Hammond in Snatch. as Make-Up Department
Lists having Fae
- Girl names beginning with F
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Trust
- Baby Names that mean Belief
- Baby Names that mean Fairy