Jenavieve meaning and origin
Anomalous Jenavieve is originated from Celtic is specifically used in English, Jenavieve means "Juniper, Phonetic Variant of Genevieve or Of the Race of Women" is used as a girl name . Jenavieve is version of pleasing and pious Genevieve. Genevieve is variation of Guinevere. Uncustomary Genevieve is used predominantly in French, English and German, Genevieve means "Jennifer, White and Smooth and Race of Women" has its origin in Celtic, Germanic and Old Welsh.
Variants of JenavieveNames that rhyme with Jenavieve
Popularity of Jenavieve
Jenavieve is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1988 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2011, it ranked 2691st when 65 girl were named Jenavieve. There are over 807 babies that have been given the name Jenavieve in United States. According to our research, over 800 babies have been named Jenavieve globally.
Numerological aspects of Jenavieve
Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. Be careful not to drain yourself. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. You possess great communication skills. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment.
Go through the following names similar to Jenavieve
- Codier means Cushion has origin in Celtic and is primarily used in English is used for both genders
- Riona - Originated from Celtic and Spanish, Outlandish Riona means "Pure, Queenly or Royal" and is bestowed upon baby girls is majorly used in Gaelic, Malayalam and Kannada
- Jeanna - Notably used in Swedish and Danish cherished, Jeanna is used as a baby girl name which is rooted from Old Greek and Hebrew, meaning of Jeanna is "God is Merciful or God has been Gracious"
- Ninenn means White or Happy has origin in Celtic
- Marieli - Darling and Ever lasting girl name Marieli is used largely in Swedish and Danish is originated from Latin and Hebrew languages. Marieli is German form of Marie
Namesakes of Jenavieve
We could not find any notable namesake.