Faizan meaning and origin
Atypical baby boy name Faizan is mostly used in Arabic, Kannada, Hindi and Gujarati, meaning of Faizan is "Generosity, Abundance, Benefit, Favorite or Beneficence" has its origin in Arabic. Faizan is variation of Faizon. Origin of Unconventional Faizon is in Arabic language, meaning of Faizon is "An Understanding Man".
Variants of FaizanNames that rhyme with Faizan
Popularity of Faizan
Faizan is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 2010, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 444 on boy names chart when 85 babies were given the name Faizan. Over 1023 babies in England and Wales have been named Faizan. The moniker is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1985 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 3154th when 36 boys were named Faizan. Over 599 babies in United States have been named Faizan.
Faizan is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 1999 and achieved its top ranking of 2807 in 2005. But Faizan is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 6000 have the name as well as in India. According to our estimate, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Faizan around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Faizan
In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. Find yourself a new hobby, bring freshness in your life. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Other names similar to Faizan, for would be parents
- Qamayr - Used especially in Sindhi and Arabic, Qamayr bestowed upon girls, Qamayr means "A Narrator of Hadith or Narrator of Hadith"
- Amanpreet - Offbeat Amanpreet has its origin in Punjabi is a gender-neutral name, Amanpreet means "One who Loves Peace, The Protector of Peace or Lover of Peace" is used in Indian and Hindi
- Natiq - Natiq's meaning is Rational or Talker aimed at baby boys is principally used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Rashaad - Used in English and Arabic loved, Rashaad is used as a boy name which is rooted from Arabic, Rashaad means "Good Judgement or Young Gazelle"
- Nesrin - Principally used in Persian and Arabic, Nesrin is originated from Persian and Old Persian and is bestowed upon girls, meaning of Nesrin is "A Field of Wild Roses or Wildrose"
Namesakes of Faizan
We could not find any notable namesake.