Farhina name meaning
On This Page
What does Farhina mean?
Girl name Farhina means "Happiness" is principally used in Hindi, Arabic, Telugu, Kannada and Gujarati.Names that rhyme with Farhina
How popular is the name Farhina?
Farhina is a common baby name in Bangladesh while it is somewhat familiar in India and Pakistan. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Farhina
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You are always open to experience something new. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. Positive energy adores your spirit.
You would love these names similar to Farhina
- Saeeda - Rare girl name Saeeda is originated from Arabic, meaning of Saeeda is "Priestly or Most Beautiful" is used commonly in Arabic and Marathi languages
- Aashi - Recent and Offbeat Aashi is used dominantly in Kannada and Tamil, Aashi means "Blessing, Love or Joy" is given to both boys and girls
- Rasmiya is used dominantly in Arabic and Tamil, Rasmiya means "Feminine of Rasmi or Formal" is given to baby girls
- Altair - Unfamiliar and Modernistic Altair is originated from Arabic, Altair means "Refers to a First Magnitude Star in the Constellation Lyra or The Flyer" used as a unisex name is used in Arabic, Arabic and English
- Aieshia means Woman, Life and Sunrise has its origin in Sanskrit and English is aimed at baby girls. Aieshia is derivative of Asia.
Famous people named Farhina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Farhina
- Girl names beginning with F
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Happiness