Aashi name meaning
On This Page
What does Aashi mean?
Rarefied and Fresh unisex name Aashi is especially used in Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Oriya, Arabic, Kannada and Assamese, meaning of Aashi is "Full Smile, Love, Joy, Laughter or Blessing".
Names that rhyme with Aashi
How popular is the name Aashi?
In United States, Aashi is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2002 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. In 2010, it ranked 3040th when 55 girl were named Aashi.
Over 598 people have been named Aashi in United States. Aashi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2013 when it ranked 2176th.
Over 100 babies in England and Wales have been named Aashi.
But Aashi is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Aashi as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Aashi?
Working harder than required is what you are known for. You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life.
Looking for a name like Aashi? Please go through the following names
- Ziyad - Uncommon boy name Ziyad came from Arabic, particulary used in Arabic and Turkish languages, meaning of Ziyad is "He Shall Add or Superabundance"
- Trana - Meaning of Trana is Melody or Song aimed at both boys and girls is predominantly used in Old Norse, Danish and Swedish
- Aqilah - Recent and Unexpected Aqilah dominantly is used in Gujarati and Malay, meaning of Aqilah is "Wise or Intelligent Woman" is given to girls
- Aabish means She was a Queen of Irqan or Lucky is used predominantly in Arabic and Sindhi is a girl name
- Gulsan substantially is used in Tamil and Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Gulsan is "A Flower Garden"
Famous people named Aashi
- Aashiq Abu in 22 Female Kottayam as Director
- Aashish Chaudhary in Dhamaal as Actor
- Aashif Sheikh in Karan Arjun as Actor
Lists having Aashi
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Smile
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Laughter
- Baby Names that mean Blessing