Olah meaning and origin
Rarefied and Traditional girl name Olah has its origin in Old Norse language. Olah is a variant of prevailing and perennial Ola. Ola is version of sacred, conifer and lofty Olaf. Ola is an effeminate variation of Ole. Ola is form of Alexandra in Polish language. Also Ola is form of Helga in Polish language. Ola is also form of Olaf;Its Variants in Swedish and Norwegian languages. Rarefied and Traditional Ola's origin is Old Norse and Old Greek, meaning of Ola is "Heritage of the Ancestors and Wealth".
Variants of OlahNames that rhyme with Olah
Popularity of Olah
Here's what numbers has to say about Olah
You sometimes doubt yourself because of what others have to say about you. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. You don't have to step over people to get to the top.
Do you like Olah? You would love these names
- Sarish - Mostly used in Bengali, Telugu and Malayalam, Sarish means "Equal or Morning" is a unisex name
- Munawwar - Unisex name Munawwar is of Arabic origin and is primarily used in Arabic, Sindhi and Arabic languages, Munawwar means "Bright or Brilliant"
- Amrah - Odd and Contemporary Amrah is used mostly in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon girls, Amrah means "Headgear"
- Ibtihaj - Recent and Isolated Ibtihaj particulary is used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Ibtihaj is "Felicity, Jubilation or Gladness", a gender insensitive name has origin in Arabic
- Ziyad - Outlandish Ziyads origin is Arabic, meaning of Ziyad is "Super Abundance, To Increase Growth or Growth" and a baby boy name is principally used in Turkish, Arabic and Gujarati
Namesakes of Olah
- Olah Norman, from 1922 drama, romance flick The New Teacher, who portrayed Mrs. Brissell.