Fieke meaning and origin
Of Old Greek origin, Fieke means "Wisdom" used as a baby girl name is notably used in German and Low German. Fieke is abridged form of Sophie. Sophie is variation of timeless and frequently used Sophia. Sophie is a short form of Sophia. Sophie is originated from Old Greek, Sophie means "Skill and Wisdom". Fieke is spelling variant of Sophia. Sophia is Latin cognate of The Greek Name Σοφια. Sophia means Form of Sophie and Graceful has origin in Old Greek.
Variants of FiekeNames that rhyme with Fieke
Popularity of Fieke
Fieke is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 315 on girl names chart when 42 babies were named Fieke. There are over 130 babies that have been given the name Fieke in Netherlands. Fieke is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2009. According to our estimate, over 2000 babies have been named Fieke globally.
Fieke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Fieke?
You have high ideals. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You are born for so much more than you think. You like people too but prefer your solitude. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own.
Other names similar to Fieke
- Dimitra - Infrequent girl name Dimitra means "Dedicated to Demeter" which is rooted from French and Old Greek is notably used in Greek, Finnish and Danish
- Corinthia - Outlandish Corinthia came from Old Greek, meaning of Corinthia is "Woman from Corinth" used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Greek
- Nastasja - Nastasja's meaning is Resurrection or Risen One is originated from Old Greek is a girl name is used chiefly in Russian and Danish
- Stavroula - Unusual Stavroula is used notably in Greek, Stavroula means "Cross" aimed at girls is rooted from Old Greek
- Jolanda means Violet or Violets Bloom is substantially used in Finnish and Danish, a baby girl name is rooted from English and Italian
Namesakes of Fieke
- Fieke Boekhorst, retired Dutch field hockey player