Fiinu meaning and origin
Fiinu is form of Fiina in Finnish language.
Variants of FiinuNames that rhyme with Fiinu
Popularity of Fiinu
Fiinu is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Fiinu
People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. Your days of pretending to be Mother Theresa are over. Now it's time you take care of that hole inside your heart. You need time to heal and recover.
If you like Fiinu, you would love these names
- Lypö - Used especially in Finnish, Lypö is used for baby girls. Lypö is Finnish equivalent of Lyydia
- Josukka is Finnish equivalent of Jose
- Mirju is Finnish equivalent of Mirja
- Uunu - Boy name Uunu is used notably in Finnish language. Uunu is Finnish cognate of Uuno
- Karliina - Girl name Karliina is mainly used in Finnish. Karliina is Finnish form of Karlina
Namesakes of Fiinu
We could not find any notable namesake.