Josephina meaning and origin
Far-out Josephina particulary is used in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, English and Finnish has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Josephina is "God Would Multiply" is given to baby girls. Josephina is form of customary and durable Josephine. Josephine is form of Josefine and Josefina. Josephine is form of Joséphine in German and English languages. Anomalous Josephine came from Hebrew, meaning of Josephine is "He (God) Will Add and God will Multiply"..
Variants of Josephina
View middle names that goes with Josephina like Evangeline, Aviana, Evia,Names that rhyme with Josephina
Popularity of Josephina
A common name in United States having over 2746 recievers in 100 years of usage. Recently the name is rising, in 2016, the moniker grabbed the 1797th spot and 114 baby girls were given the name. Josephina is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1924 and achieved its top most rank of 951 in 1959. But Josephina is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, South Africa and Brazil. As per our evaluation, over 70000 babies have been bestowed Josephina around the globe.
Josephina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Josephina
You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. Help them improve instead of judging. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. Stop undervaluing love and relationships.
Do you like Josephina? Read these names too
- Bethe - Origin of Unexpected Bethe is in Hebrew and Hebrew, Bethe means "My God has Sworn and God's Promise" is a baby girl name. Bethe is resulted from Beth.
- Jessika - Jessika's meaning is God Sees, God is Merciful or He (God) Beholds used for girls which originated from Hebrew is used primarily in Swedish, English and Finnish
- Michée means Who is Like God is originated from Hebrew
- Sérafein - The Sérafein means "Burn" is rooted from Hebrew
- Thomasius is equivalent of Thomas in Latin language
Namesakes of Josephina
We could not find any notable namesake.