Floss name meaning
On This Page
What does Floss mean?
Vintage sounding and Odd Floss is used particulary in English used for girls is of Latin origin. Floss is version of durable and desirable Flora. Flora is a form of popular Florentina.
Flora is feminine form of Florus. Flora means The Goddess of Flower, The Word Flos Which is of the Meaning Flower Blossom and Form of Florence is of Latin origin. Also.
Floss is version of dominant and perpetual Florence. Florence is French and English cognate of Florenze. Also Florence is English and French equivalent of Florentia.
How Floss is perceived as a baby name?
Floss is a simple yet unique name for a baby girl that has been derived from the Latin language meaning 'flower'. The name Floss is versatile and can be paired with different middle names to create an array of nicknames.
It has a natural charm that is endearing and resonates with people who are drawn to nature. Floss signifies beauty, elegance, and femininity just like flowers do. It's an unconventional name that stands out amongst the traditional baby girl names such as Emma, Olivia or Sophia.
Its simplicity and rarity make it one-of-a-kind- perfect for parents who want to give their baby girl something distinctive yet classic.
How do I pronounce Floss?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Floss as f-lo-ss.
Variants of FlossNames that rhyme with Floss
How popular is the name Floss?
Floss is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1898. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Floss globally.
What numerology tells about Floss?
The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. You are seen as this ignorant, negative person who's full of himself, when in fact, you are the total opposite but only for people who deserve it. You are a jealous and passionate lover. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive.
Do you like Floss? You would love these names
- Márcia - Mostly used in Portuguese, Márcia has its origin in Latin is a baby girl name, meaning of Márcia is "Dedicated to Mars"
- Lunah - Atypical and Fresh girl name Lunah is largely used in Arabic. Its origin is in Latin, meaning of Lunah is "Date Palm"
- Gracie - The prevailing and perennial unisex name Gracie is especially used in English, Gracie means "Charm, Favour or Grace" is originated from Latin and English
- Oliver - Majorly used in Danish, German and English long standing and predominant, Oliver has origin in Germanic, Old High German and Latin, meaning of Oliver is "Olive or Extending an Olive Branch Signifies an Offer of Peace" is used as a unisex name
- Prospero - Unconventional Prospero is originated from Latin language bestowed upon baby boys used in Spanish and Italian, Prospero means "Lucky Desirable or Prosper"
Sibling Names for Floss
If you're considering the name "Floss" for your baby, you might also want to consider a sibling name that complements it! Here are some ideas to help you choose the perfect names that go well with "Floss."
Sister for Floss
Brother to Floss
Famous people named Floss
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Floss
- Girl names beginning with F
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Blooming
- Baby Names that mean Blossom
- Baby Names that mean Prosperous
- Baby Names that mean Flourishing
- Baby Names that mean Blossoming
- Baby Names that mean Charming
- Baby Names that mean Flowering