Florentina meaning and origin
Curious girl name Florentina is used mainly in Norwegian, Finnish, German, Swedish, Danish, English and Italian, meaning of Florentina is "Blossoming or Flowering" is originated from Latin. Florentina is a feminine version of Florentinus. Florentinus is a form of saintly Florentius.
Variants of Florentina
View middle names that goes with Florentina like Saray, Ilona, Gaie, Lete, Icle, Vaia,Names that rhyme with Florentina
Popularity of Florentina
Florentina is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1905 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1905, it ranked 1420th when 28 girls were named Florentina. There are over 1003 babies that have been given the name Florentina in United States. Florentina is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. During its 31 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 700 girl names. Over 121 people have been named Florentina in France.
But Florentina is a popular baby name in Romania where every 1 in 300 have the name as well as in, Mexico, Philippines, Peru, Spain, Argentina, Indonesia, Angola, Brazil and Paraguay. According to our findings, at least 250000 people have been bestowed Florentina around the globe.
Florentina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Florentina?
If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. Become best at what you do for a living. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you.
You would love these names similar to Florentina
- Fabrice - Used in French and English uncustomary, Fabrice is used as a boy name, Fabrice means "Artisanal Nifty or Blacksmith" came from Latin
- Linael - Linael means "Lin" has origin in Latin
- Apreah - Apreah's meaning is Resembling an Apricot used for baby girls is of Latin origin. Apreah is resultant of Apria.
- Pål - Chiefly used in Danish, Norwegian and Scandinavian, Pål aimed at baby boys, meaning of Pål is "The Small or The Humble" is originated from Latin
- Liutas means Lion-bold, Brave People and Lion-man is chiefly used in Lithuanian and is used for boys is originated from Latin. Liutas is derivative of Leo.
Namesakes of Florentina
- Saint Florentina, is venerated as a saint by the Catholic Church
- Actor Florentina Nastase, famous for TV series Arestat la domiciliu
- In 1962 comedy flick, Post restant, Florentina Mosora characterized Lilana.