Fride meaning and origin
Unisex name Fride has its origin in German, meaning of Fride is "Peace, Protection or Safety" is used predominantly in Scandinavian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish. Fride is variant of immutable and prevalent Frida. Frida is variant of eternal and popular Freda. Also Frida is form of customary and ceaseless Frederica. Frida is also variation of Fríða. Frida is a short form of names with "Fried". Also Frida is short version of Alfreda. Frida is Nordic cognate of Frieda. Frida means Protection and Noble and Peace is originated from Old English and German..
Variants of FrideNames that rhyme with Fride
Popularity of Fride
Fride is a common baby name in Cameroon while it is somewhat familiar in Norway and DR Congo. As per our estimate, over 3000 people has been named Fride globally.
Fride in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Fride
You always take care of others, especially the people you love. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. You want to do everything as planned in life. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. Allow others to take care of their own lives and start fixing your own.
Do you like Fride? Read these names too
- Reidun came from Old Norse is principally used in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian and is aimed at girls, meaning of Reidun is "Home, Wave or Nest"
- Via is form of Vidar in Norwegian language
- Inni is form of Irene in Finnish language
- Keijo is Finnish cognate of Keiju
- Klavs - Notably used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish noteworthy, Klavs is used as a boy name. Klavs is form of Klaus in German and Frisian languages
Namesakes of Fride
We could not find any notable namesake.