Frid meaning and origin
Frid is a variant of Fride. Fride is a variant form of preeminent and ever lasting Frida. Also Fride is a variant of Names Containing the Name Element Frid. Fride is masculine version of Frida. Fride is originated from German language, Fride means "Peace, Protection and Safety". Also. Frid is a form of Fríðr.
Variants of FridNames that rhyme with Frid
Popularity of Frid
Frid is a familiar baby name in Norway, Indonesia, India and Haiti. At least, 800 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Frid in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Frid
People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry.
If you like Frid, you would love these names
- Inge - Rarefied Inge especially is used in Swedish and Danish, meaning of Inge is "He who is Foremost or Under the Protection of the God Ing" which of Old High German and Old Norse origin is a gender-neutral name
- Valfrid - Unisex name Valfrid is notably used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish came from Germanic, Swedish and Old Norse. Valfrid is Swedish form of Walfried
- Sibba - The unisex name Sibba is chiefly used in Old SwedishDanish, English and Danish. Sibba is Old Norse equivalent of Sigbiǫrg. Also Sibba is equivalent of Names with a First Element Sig;a Last Element Beginning with B- in Frisian language. Also Sibba is Swedish form of Simpa
- Odon - Rare boy name Odon is rooted from German and Old English, Odon means "Wealth"
- Olof - Darling and Traditional unisex name Olof means "Happy or Ancestor's Descendant" which came from Old Norse is substantially used in Scandinavian and Finnish
Namesakes of Frid
- Frid Ingulstad, Norwegian novelist