Frouke name meaning
On This Page
What does Frouke mean?
Frouke is equivalent of Frowke in East and Frisian languages.
Variants of FroukeNames that rhyme with Frouke
How popular is the name Frouke?
Frouke is a rare baby name in Belgium, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2005. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Frouke in Nordic countries
What numbers say about Frouke?
You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions.
Do you like Frouke? Other names you would love
- Selja - Primarily used in Swedish and Danish, Selja is originated from Finnish is a baby girl name, meaning of Selja is "Elder"
- Falquart is equivalent of Falkwart in German language
- Charoline - Girl name Charoline means "Female Version of Charles and Army", used particulary in Swedish, Finnish and Danish is of Germanic origin. Charoline is resultant of Charlene.
- Righer is Danish equivalent of Ríkr
- Radhger - Boy name Radhger is used principally in Old Swedish and Swedish languages. Radhger is equivalent of Ráðgeirr in Swedish language
Famous people named Frouke
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Frouke
- Girl names beginning with F
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Mistress
- Baby Names that mean Pain
- Baby Names that mean Force
- Baby Names that mean Power