Righer name meaning
Usage: Danish and Old Danish
Meaning: Mighty, Distinguished, Rich, To be Clever, Knowledge, Wisdom and Merciful
Add to favorites
What does Righer mean?
Righer is equivalent of Ríkr in Danish language.Names that rhyme with Righer
How popular is the name Righer?
Righer is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Righer
You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time. Freedom is what's most important for you. No one dares to say bad things about you. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You lack adventure. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life.
Do you like Righer? Read these names too
- Janihtá is equivalent of Janita in Sami language
- Redhar is Swedish form of Hræiðarr
- Tiu - Mainly used in Danish, Finnish and Old Norse, Tiu aimed at baby boys has its origin in Old Norse, meaning of Tiu is "Deity, Light or Daylight"
- Thorlaf is Danish cognate of Þórlafr
- Etheldryd is Old English form of Æthelthryth
Famous people named Righer
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Righer
- Boy names beginning with R
- Danish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full
Share your opinion on Righer