Jakoba name meaning
What does Jakoba mean?
Jakoba's meaning is Yahweh May Protect, Holder of the Heel or Supplanter is used prevalently in German, Danish, Faroese, Norwegian and Swedish, a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew. Jakoba is equivalent of Jacoba in Nordic language.
Variants of Jakoba
Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Giacoma, Jakobine, Jakobina, Jacoba, Jacobina, Jacobus, Jacomus, Jacob, Yakov, JacobineNames that rhyme with Jakoba
How popular is the name Jakoba?
Jakoba is a common baby name in South Africa while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia, India and Botswana. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Jakoba in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Jakoba?
Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best.
Other names similar to Jakoba, for would be moms
- Hjalma - Origin of Hjalma is in Old Norse and Nordic is primarily used in Norwegian and Swedish and is given to girls, meaning of Hjalma is "Army, Helmeted Warrior and Helmet". Hjalma is effeminate variation of Hjalmar.
- Sábin - Specifically used in Sami darling, Sábin is used for girls. Sábin is form of Sabine in Sami language
- Tomasine - Meaning of Tomasine is Twin is a baby girl name prevalently used in Finnish and Swedish came from Aramaic and Hebrew
- Ilías - Dominantly used in Greek and Icelandic, Ilías means "My God is Yahweh" is used as a boy name
- Kirstiina is Greenlandic equivalent of Kirstîna. Also Kirstiina is Finnish cognate of Kirstina
Famous people named Jakoba
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jakoba
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with J
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter