Fulgenzio name meaning
On This Page
What does Fulgenzio mean?
Fulgenzio has its origin in Latin is used in Italian is bestowed upon boys. Fulgenzio is variant of pious Fulgencio. Fulgencio is used in Spanish, Fulgencio means "The Element Fulgens Which Means Shining" came from Latin.
Variants of FulgenzioNames that rhyme with Fulgenzio
How popular is the name Fulgenzio?
Fulgenzio is a familiar baby name in Italy. At least, 100 people globally have carried Fulgenzio as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Fulgenzio
Find yourself a new hobby, bring freshness in your life. You want to know how everything works, how everything was created. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. Your self-confidence is low because of your self-sacrificing nature. Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life. You are a person of change and spontaneity.
Parents who liked Fulgenzio, loved these names
- Lodovico - The boy name Lodovico has origin in Germanic and Old High German which is predominantly used in Italian language, Lodovico means "Loud, Famous or War"
- Cassio - Of Latin origin, Cassio means "Vain or Empty" used primarily in Italian is bestowed upon baby boys
- Fabrizio - Meaning of Fabrizio is Artisanal Nifty, Inspired By An Ancient Roman Sex or Craftsman is originated from Latin and is aimed at baby boys is especially used in Italian
- Chianti - Of Italian origin, Unorthodox Chianti is used as a gender-neutral name, Chianti means "Resembling the Wine". Chianti is derivation of Chiante.
- Ombretta means Ombra is prevalently used in Italian used as a girl name is rooted from Italian
Famous people named Fulgenzio
We could not find any notable namesake.