Genoveva meaning and origin
Majorly used in Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, German, Spanish, Norwegian and English persistent and eminent, Genoveva is used as a girl name. It is rooted from German, Celtic, Germanic and Gaelic, meaning of Genoveva is "Jennifer, People, Woman or About: the Spreading". Genoveva is variant of Genovefa. Genovefa is form of outstanding Geneviève. Also Genovefa is spelling variation of Ancient Germanic *ginu- = 'wide', 'spacious';*waifō- = 'moving'. Genovefa means About: the Spreading, Race and Woman and People is originated from Celtic, German and Gaelic. Genoveva is derivative of Jennifer. Jennifer is version of eminent Geneviève. Jennifer is form of Guinevere in English and German languages. Preeminent and Perpetual Jennifer's origin is Celtic and Welsh, meaning of Jennifer is "Fair, White Phantom and Fair and Smooth Soft". Genoveva is resultant of Geneva. Geneva is resulted from Geneviève. Geneva is English form of Genoveva. Meaning of Geneva is River Mouth and People is principally used in English has its origin in Old French and Latin.
Variants of Genoveva
View middle names that goes with Genoveva like Iah, Brigitte, Piah, Dannielle, Maisie, Hine,Names that rhyme with Genoveva
Popularity of Genoveva
Genoveva is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1885 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1894, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 850 on girl names chart when 51 babies were named Genoveva. Over 2511 people have been named Genoveva in United States. But Genoveva is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Peru, Philippines, Argentina, Brazil and Spain. As per our findings, over 150000 people has been named Genoveva globally.
Genoveva in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Genoveva
Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You know good things don't just fall out of heaven. You have to earn them with hard work and dedication.
Other names similar to Genoveva
- Tegonnec - Celtic name Tegonnec means "High Or Warrior"
- Kiell - Kiell's meaning is Slender and A Place-name Referring to the Narrows aimed at baby girls is originated from Celtic and Hawaiian. Kiell is resultant of Kyle.
- Keara - Popular girl name Keara is originated from Celtic and Old Irish, used mostly in English language, meaning of Keara is "The Black"
- Nolvan - The Nolvan came from Celtic, meaning of Nolvan is "Lamb or White"
- Kevan - The widely accepted unisex name Kevan means "Graceful" is originated from Celtic language is principally used in Swedish and Irish
Namesakes of Genoveva
- Genoveva Winsen in Grudge Match as Sound Department
- Genoveva Rossi in Night Games as Actress
- Genoveva Añonma Nze, is an Equatoguinean footballer who plays as a midfielder.
- Genoveva Dimitrova in movie Patu as Actress
Lists having Genoveva
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Gaelic Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Portuguese Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Gen
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Woman