Genovefa meaning and origin
Meaning of Genovefa is Jennifer, Tribe Woman or People is used as a girl name. Its origin is in Gaelic, Celtic, German and Germanic is largely used in Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, German and Danish. Genovefa is variant form of acclaimed Geneviève. Geneviève is French equivalent of Genoveva. Also Geneviève is equivalent of Genovefa in French language. Geneviève came from German and Germanic, meaning of Geneviève is "Jennifer and People". Genovefa is a compound of Ancient Germanic *ginu- = 'wide', 'spacious' and *waifō- = 'moving'. Genovefa is a compound of Ancient Germanic *ginu- = 'wide', 'spacious' and *waifō- = 'moving'. The name is celebrated on January 3.
Variants of GenovefaNames that rhyme with Genovefa
Popularity of Genovefa
Genovefa is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1924, peaked in 1931 when it ranked 394th and last appeared in 1942. There are over 183 babies that have been given the name Genovefa in France. Genovefa is a common name in Latvia while somewhat familiar name in Greece, Germany, Lithuania, Tanzania, Brazil, Slovenia, Ukraine and Austria. According to our evaluation, over 5000 babies have been named Genovefa globally.
Genovefa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Genovefa
You are a good listener and friend. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject. You have people who love you. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition.
Do you like Genovefa? You would love these names
- Donald - Admired and Ever lasting unisex name Donald means "Ruler of the World or World Mighty" and of Celtic origin is used largely in Scottish, Swedish and English
- Lannah - Queer girl name Lannah means "Wool and Hawaiian" came from Hawaiian and Celtic. Lannah is derivation of Lana.
- Jenifer - Origin of Customary Jenifer is in Old Welsh, Welsh and German is prevalently used in Danish and Norwegian and is aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Jenifer is "Holy, Soft or White"
- Malvina means Composition Of Court, Plant with Pink Flowers or Eyebrow is specifically used in Faroese and Danish and a girl name came from Old High German, Latin and English
- Jildas - The Jildas is originated from Celtic, Jildas means "Hair"
Namesakes of Genovefa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Genovefa
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Gaelic Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Gen
- Baby Names that mean Race
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Tribe