Gerlyn meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Gerlyn has origin in Germanic. Gerlyn is variation of eternal and darling Geraldine. Infrequent Geraldine came from Germanic and Old High German is used dominantly in German and English, meaning of Geraldine is "Mighty with a Spear, Ruler with the Spear and Rule".
Variants of GerlynNames that rhyme with Gerlyn
Popularity of Gerlyn
Gerlyn is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Gerlyn is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 5000 babies have been bestowed Gerlyn around the globe.
What numbers say about Gerlyn?
You are always open to new adventures. The sky is your only limit. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. You know good things don't just fall out of heaven. You have to earn them with hard work and dedication. You possess great communication skills.
Other names similar to Gerlyn, for would be parents
- Ehrenreich - Ehrenreich's meaning is Full of Honor is rooted from Old High German
- Frédérica came from German, meaning of Frédérica is "Mighty or Peace or King"
- Fredegard has its origin in Old High German, Fredegard means "Garden or Protection"
- Gualtiero - Meaning of Gualtiero is Warrior or Army used for boys and of Old High German and Germanic origin is especially used in Spanish and Italian
- Lowdan came from Germanic is a boy name, meaning of Lowdan is "From the Low Valley". Lowdan is resultant of Loudon.
Namesakes of Gerlyn
We could not find any notable namesake.