Ghayb meaning and origin
Ghayb mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Ghayb is "Hidden, Absent or Away".Names that rhyme with Ghayb
Popularity of Ghayb
Ghayb is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Ghayb?
You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. You are stubborn and self-motivated. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
You would love these names similar to Ghayb
- Thuwaybah - Used specifically in Arabic, Thuwaybah means "Name of a Female Companion of the Prophet or Name of One of the Wet-nurses of the Prophet" is aimed at girls
- Abdul Kabir is used notably in Arabic is rooted from Arabic, Abdul Kabir means "Slave of the Great or Servant of the Totally Aware" is given to boys
- Arikah - Notably used in Arabic unwonted, Arikah is used as a unisex name, meaning of Arikah is "Decorated Throne"
- Jafe - Boy name Jafe means "Lord" is used dominantly in Arabic
- Qaazi - Boy name Qaazi means "Justice or Judge" is mainly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Ghayb
We could not find any notable namesake.