Gloretha name meaning
What does Gloretha mean?
Meaning of Gloretha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Gloretha
How popular is the name Gloretha?
Gloretha is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1955. According to our findings, over 80 babies have been named Gloretha globally.
Numerological analysis of Gloretha
Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You have a great sense of humor and it's probably not the first time you hear it. People hate you for having the guts to say “NO” to society restriction and rules.
Do you like Gloretha? You would love these names
- Selam means Peaceful usually used for baby girls has its origin in African-Ethiopia
- Tomoya means Wise One is bestowed upon boys
- Jasser - Originated from Arab, Uncommon and Modernistic Jasser is a baby boy name, Jasser means "Brave or Temporary"
- Sameed - The rare and contemporary boy name Sameed means "Simple or Brave"
- Sef - Eminent and Contemporary boy name Sef means "Yesterday" is originated from Egyptian
Famous people named Gloretha
We could not find any notable namesake.