Sef name meaning
What does Sef mean?
Origin of Darling and Modernistic Sef is in Egyptian bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Sef is "Yesterday".
Variants of SefNames that rhyme with Sef
How popular is the name Sef?
A common name in Netherlands having over 235 recievers in 2 years of usage. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 2019, the moniker grabbed the 129th spot and 130 baby boys were given the name. Sef is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. And also in Netherlands. Over 235 babies in Netherlands have been named Sef. The moniker is a common name in Egypt while somewhat familiar name in India, Indonesia and Morocco. As per our findings, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Sef around the globe.
Sef in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Sef?
Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. Give people a chance to prove their loyalty and love. You are like a cat. No matter how you fall, you always get back on your feet. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You possess great communication skills.
Parents who liked Sef, loved these names
- Shen - Odd boy name Shen is used principally in Chinese which originated from Egyptian and Chinese, meaning of Shen is "Sacred Amulet"
- Keprey - Keprey's meaning is Emerging Sun is used as a baby girl name has origin in Egyptian. Keprey is resultant of Khepri.
- Horacien - Egyptian name Horacien means "Egyptian Deity"
- Anubis means God of Death is rooted from Egyptian is used as a boy name
- Khepree - Egyptian name Khepree means "Emerging Sun" is a girl name. Khepree is resultant of Khepri.
Famous people named Sef
- Sef Gonzales, Filipino Australian
- Sef Vergoossen, Vergoossen began his managerial career
- Sef Cadayona is notable for his acting in movie My Big Bossing