Tomoya name meaning
What does Tomoya mean?
Unconventional boy name Tomoya means "Wise One".Names that rhyme with Tomoya
How popular is the name Tomoya?
Tomoya is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5236 (1992) in its 11 years run on United States naming chart. Tomoya is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But Tomoya is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 10000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 people has been named Tomoya globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tomoya
You are a freethinker. Be proud of everything you've been through. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time.
If you like Tomoya, you would love these names
- Heng - Unexpected Heng is originated from Chinese, Heng means "An Eternal Beauty" is used as a unisex name
- Anubis means God of Death used for boys is originated from Egyptian
- Xu - Origin of Outlandish Xu is in Chinese, meaning of Xu is "Brilliant Rising Sun" and is aimed at boys is especially used in Chinese
- Bennington - Far-out and Modernistic boy name Bennington means "From Bennington"
- Napua - Napua's meaning is Young Woman of the Flowers is used as a baby girl name has origin in Hawaiian
Famous people named Tomoya
- Tomoya Nagase, Best Actor for "Mukodono!"
- Tomoya Satozaki, baseball biography
- Tomoya Ugajin is a Japanese soccer player.
- Tomoya Kono is renowned for his acting in TV series Tokyo Prom Queen