GulBahar meaning and origin
GulBahar majorly is used in Iranian and Arabic has origin in Persian, meaning of GulBahar is "Rose Spring or Garden of Flower" is bestowed upon girls.Names that rhyme with GulBahar
Popularity of GulBahar
GulBahar is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2003. But GulBahar is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 170000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed GulBahar around the globe.
GulBahar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of GulBahar
Times will come when you will be tired of everything but remember – good things take time. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life.
Other names similar to GulBahar, for soon-to-be-parents
- Jaleh - Meaning of Jaleh is Dew, Born of the Rain or Rain is of Persian origin, substantially used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Naaheed - The girl name Naaheed means "Venus or Elevated" has its origin in Persian language is used mostly in Arabic
- Bahar - Rare girl name Bahar came from Persian, meaning of Bahar is "Spring Season or Spring" is specifically used in Arabic and Turkish
- Sarfraz - Used in Arabic, Sarfraz came from Persian and is given to boys, Sarfraz means "Of High Rank or Holding Ones Head Up High"
- Khurshid principally is used in Iranian, Hindi and Arabic, meaning of Khurshid is "Cheerful, Shining Sun or The Sun" and a baby boy name has its origin in Persian
Namesakes of GulBahar
We could not find any notable namesake.