Gulnaz name meaning
Meaning: Sun Plant
Add to favorites
What does Gulnaz mean?
Gulnaz's meaning is Sun Plant is specifically used in Arabic and is used for girls came from Afghan. Names that rhyme with Gulnaz
How popular is the name Gulnaz?
Gulnaz is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Russia, Kazakhstan, India and Kyrgyzstan. As per our evaluation, over 170000 babies have been bestowed Gulnaz around the globe.
Gulnaz in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Gulnaz?
You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You would always choose to work late instead of partying late and waste your time for nothing. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. Working on your career is what makes you happy. You are attentive to details and hard-working.
Looking for a name like Gulnaz? Please go through the following names
- Muhaddas commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Muhaddas is "Compiler of Hadith" is given to boys
- Jasilyn - Mostly used in Arabic atypical, Jasilyn means "One that Resembles a Olive Flower" is used for baby girls
- Qasira - Girl name Qasira means "Patient" is mainly used in Arabic
- Taajwar - Specifically used in Arabic, Taajwar means "Crowned or King" is used for boys
- Hassana - Meaning of Hassana is Good, Beautiful or Most Beautiful Woman is rooted from Arabic aimed at baby girls is used in Arabic
Famous people named Gulnaz
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Gulnaz
- Girl names beginning with G
- Arabic Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Cute
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Plant
- Baby Names that mean Stone
Share your opinion on Gulnaz