Gutte meaning and origin
Gutte is Danish equivalent of Gutti.
Variants of GutteNames that rhyme with Gutte
Popularity of Gutte
Gutte is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Gutte?
If you notice someone being superficial, you walk away. You are a dreamer but not like the ones you know who don't do anything but daydream. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. Working on your career is what makes you happy. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician.
If you like Gutte, you would love these names
- Fine - Unisex name Fine came from English-American and Hebrew which is primarily used in Danish and Swedish languages, Fine means "God Would Multiply or Burn"
- Jofred is form of Jófrøðr in Norwegian language
- Dovre is Norwegian equivalent of Dofri
- Fridhild - Fridhilds origin is Old High German is commonly used in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish, meaning of Fridhild is "Struggle or Peace" is a girl name
- Sylvette - Offbeat Sylvettes origin is Latin is substantially used in Norwegian and Swedish and is used for baby girls, meaning of Sylvette is "Forest"
Namesakes of Gutte
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Gutte
- Boy names beginning with G
- Danish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full