Hadleigh name meaning
On This Page
What does Hadleigh mean?
Noteworthy Hadleigh is used mainly in English, Hadleigh means "From the Heather Meadow or Hay Clearing" has its origin in Old English is bestowed upon both genders. Hadleigh is variant form of darling Hadley.
Dominantly used in English and English darling, Hadley, meaning of Hadley is "Field of Heather, Heath and Clearing" is rooted from Old English.
Is the name Hadleigh suitable for a newborn?
Hadleigh is a unique and charming baby name that has gained popularity in recent years. It has a pleasant sound and is easy to pronounce, making it a favorite among parents searching for distinctive names for their little ones.
Hadleigh's British roots add to its appeal, as it evokes images of lush meadows covered in purple heather. This name is perfect for parents who want something that is not too common yet has a classic feel to it.
People with the name Hadleigh also tend to be imaginative and creative, qualities that make this name even more special. Overall, Hadleigh is an excellent choice for parents looking for something meaningful and memorable for their child without going overboard on uniqueness or complexity.
How do I pronounce Hadleigh?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Hadleigh is ha-dlei-gh. The other ways to say the name is had-leigh.
Variants of HadleighNames that rhyme with Hadleigh
How popular is the name Hadleigh?
Hadleigh used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1994 and over 2694 babies have been given the name in 25 years. At its zenith in 2014,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 25 years but it is still going strong.
Hadleigh is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1455 (2018) in its 19 years run on England and Wales naming chart. There are over 103 babies that have been given the name Hadleigh in England and Wales.
Also, Hadleigh is a familiar name in New Zealand and England. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Hadleigh
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Spend time with other people and allow yourself to learn new things along the way. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Do you like Hadleigh? Other names you would love
- Calvex - Boy name Calvex is used in English, rooted from English, meaning of Calvex is "Shepherd"
- Aethelu - The girl name Aethelu is originated from English used prevalently in English language, Aethelu means "Noble"
- Maed - Boy name Maed means "From the Meadow" and is used prevalently in English is originated from Old English
- Raegan means Descendant of the Little King or King Lear came from Celtic and English which is primarily used in English is aimed at both sexes
- Earnest - Customary and Perennial unisex name Earnest is used chiefly in English and originated from Germanic and Old High German, Earnest means "Sincere, The Ernest or Gravity"
Sibling Names for Hadleigh
If you're considering the name "Hadleigh" for your little one, you might be wondering what sibling names would complement it perfectly. Look no further! We've put together a list of some great names that pair well with Hadleigh. From classic to modern, there's something for every taste.
For a sister
Brother for Hadleigh
Famous people named Hadleigh
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hadleigh
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -leigh
- Baby Names that mean Heather
- Baby Names that mean Meadow
- Baby Names that mean Clearing