Annjanette meaning and origin
Used in English rarefied, Annjanette is used as a baby girl name came from English-American. Combination of timeless and famous Ann and timeless and famous Janette resulted in Annjanette. Janette is version of ever lasting and biblical Jeanne, which itself is shortened form of Jana, which itself is German equivalent of Janett. Janette is German equivalent of Janett, which itself is English and German cognate of Jane. Also Janette is English and German cognate of Jane, which itself is English and French cognate of Janet. Janette is also English and French cognate of Janet, which itself is equivalent of Jeannette in English language. Janette is also equivalent of Jeannette in English language, which itself is Nordic equivalent of Jeanette. Janette is also Nordic equivalent of Jeanette.
Variants of Annjanette
View middle names that goes with Annjanette like Dannielle, Zaria,Names that rhyme with Annjanette
Popularity of Annjanette
Annjanette is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1964 and achieved its top ranking of 3061 in 1971. Over 148 babies in United States have been named Annjanette. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Annjanette?
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You want a stable, deep connection with people. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Do you like Annjanette? Read these names too
- Barrton - Boy name Barrton means "Barley Settlement or Place Name" and rooted from Old English is used in English
- Emery - Commonly Accepted and Perpetual Emery has its origin in Old High German and Germanic languages bestowed upon both boys and girls, used in English, Emery means "Home Ruler, Ruler of Work or Industrious Ruler"
- Marquise - The famous unisex name Marquise has origin in Old French which is mainly used in English language, Marquise means "The Marquis"
- Hearne - Meaning of Hearne is Mythical Hunter or Horse-lord is originated from Irish and is used in English is a baby boy name
- Dickie - Widely Accepted unisex name Dickie means "Diminutive of Richard or Dominant Ruler" and originated from Germanic is used mainly in English
Namesakes of Annjanette
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Annjanette
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nette
- Girl names that starts with Ann
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Friendly
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Merciful