Halid meaning and origin
Rare boy name Halid is used largely in Arabic, meaning of Halid is "Eternal".Names that rhyme with Halid
Popularity of Halid
Halid is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In France, it has been in use since 1973 and achieved its top ranking of 1436 in 1975. Halid is a common name in Tanzania, Indonesia, Ethiopia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Philippines and Niger while somewhat familiar name in Malaysia, Turkey, Uganda, Ghana, Nigeria, India, Russia, Malawi, Afghanistan, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Saudi Arabia and Croatia. As per our research, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Halid around the globe.
Halid in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Halid?
Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. Sometimes, you are self-doubtful. Other times, your self-confidence is high. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe.
Parents who liked Halid, loved these names
- Shauq - The boy name Shauq is notably used in Arabic language, Shauq means "Zeal or Interest"
- Kaseer means Plenty is substantially used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Abu-Talib - Boy name Abu-Talib means "Name of the Prophet Muhammad's Uncle or Father of Seeker" is used primarily in Arabic
- Badiuzzamaan - Badiuzzamaan's meaning is Wonder of the Age is used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Gulzaar - Commonly used in Arabic, Gulzaar means "Flourishing or Inhabited Town". Its origin is in Old Persian is used for both genders
Namesakes of Halid
- Halid Bešlić, Bosnian folk vocalist and musician
- Halid Ziya Uşaklıgil, Turkish author, poet, and playwright