Haniball name meaning
What does Haniball mean?
Boy name Haniball has origin in Phoenician. Haniball is a variant form of preeminent and ever lasting Hannibal. Hannibal's origin is Phoenician, meaning of Hannibal is "Grace of Baal and Grace of Bal Or Gracious Gift from Bal".
Variants of HaniballNames that rhyme with Haniball
How popular is the name Haniball?
Haniball is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Haniball
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Go through the following names similar to Haniball
- Vindie - Girl name Vindie is used principally in Danish. Vindie is Danish form of Vinni
- Widu - Widu means "Forest"
- DeMonte - Renowned DeMonte has its origin in French language bestowed upon boys, DeMonte means "Mountain" is mainly used in English. DeMonte is derivative of Demont.
- France-Annie means Graceful or Free is originated from Latin and Hebrew
- Odomar means Possession or Famous
Famous people named Haniball
We could not find any notable namesake.