Hariharan name meaning
What does Hariharan mean?
Unexpected choice and Fresh unisex name Hariharan is used chiefly in Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Oriya, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Kannada, Sindhi and Bengali languages, meaning of Hariharan is "Combined Form of Vishnu and Shiva or Born Out of Hari and Hara".
Variants of HariharanNames that rhyme with Hariharan
How popular is the name Hariharan?
Hariharan is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Hariharan is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Hariharan is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 100000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Hariharan around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hariharan
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Focus on your success. You are a man of your word and it's where your credibility comes from. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. You are all about adventure and travel. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives.
Looking for names similar to Hariharan? Please go through the following names
- Dhanavanthi is used majorly in Malayalam and Telugu, Dhanavanthi means "Very Quit or Holding Wealth" is given to girls
- Mangalamurti - Mangalamurti's meaning is All Auspicious Lord is mostly used in Hindi, Telugu and Oriya is a baby boy name
- Shreepathi - Largely used in Marathi and Oriya, Shreepathi is used as a boy name, meaning of Shreepathi is "Lord Krishna"
- Jivita - Girl name Jivita means "Life" is substantially used in Malayalam and Bengali
- Shilavati is used commonly in Oriya, Malayalam and Gujarati bestowed upon baby girls, Shilavati means "A River"
Famous people named Hariharan
- Hariharan, Indian playback and ghazal singer
- Hariharan Ravi in Pitch Perfect 2 as Actor
Lists having Hariharan
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Vishnu
- Baby Names that mean Shiva