Harikiran meaning and origin
Harikiran is used commonly among Sikhs and Punjabi usually bestowed upon boys, Harikiran means "Rays of God".Names that rhyme with Harikiran
Popularity of Harikiran
Harikiran is a familiar baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 500 babies have been bestowed Harikiran around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Harikiran
Your personal growth depends on your adventures. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You can be whatever you want. You just have to want it bad enough. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it. You are daring and courageous. You live to surprise yourself.
Do you like Harikiran? You would love these names
- Parminderpal - Largely used in Punjabi and Sikh, Parminderpal means "Preserver of Supreme God" is used for baby boys
- Rasanpreet - Meaning of Rasanpreet is One who Delights In the Elixir of Virtues or Victory with Lords Elixir used for baby boys is used majorly in Sikh and Punjabi
- Gurdweep dominantly is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a baby boy name, meaning of Gurdweep is "Light from the Guru"
- Asman means The Sky or Heaven used for both genders is of Afghan origin is used commonly in Marathi, Punjabi and Hindi
- Janjeet means Victory of the People is notably used in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Harikiran
We could not find any notable namesake.