Harn meaning and origin
Meaning of Harn is Strong and High is of Celtic origin. The name is celebrated on October 30th.Names that rhyme with Harn
Popularity of Harn
Harn is a familiar baby name in Malaysia. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Harn globally.
What numbers say about Harn?
You always act like everything's just great. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. You are a loner. There isn't a person you can't charm. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. Your personal growth depends on your adventures. And you are respected for living according to your own rules.
Parents who liked Harn, loved these names
- Brivaëla - Brivaëla means "Consideration or Prince" is rooted from Celtic
- Floid - Origin of Unheard-of Floid is in Celtic, meaning of Floid is "Sacred and Grey" is bestowed upon baby boys. Floid is derivation of Floyd.
- Gilmore - Widely Accepted boy name Gilmore means "Servant to the Virgin Mary" that of Celtic origin is used largely in English
- Cleland - Of Celtic and Old English origin, Offbeat Cleland bestowed upon baby boys, Cleland means "Descendant of Faolán" is commonly used in English
- Eres - Sufficiently quirky and Modern girl name Eres means "Wonderful", mainly used in Finnish, Swedish and Icelandic came from Celtic
Namesakes of Harn
We could not find any notable namesake.