Mon meaning and origin
Primarily used in English and Bengali far-out, Mon means "Mind" is a gender-neutral name is originated from Celtic. Mon is shortened form of Monroe. Monroe's meaning is From the Mouth of the Roe and From the Red Swamp is used dominantly in English has origin in Scottish and Celtic.
View middle names that goes with Mon like Colleen, Constance, Kadence, Shantel, Bren, Axel,Names that rhyme with Mon
Popularity of Mon
Mon is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. However things change on global perspective, Mon is extremely popular in Myanmar where every 1 in 100 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Cambodia, India, Thailand and Vietnam. At least, 620000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Mon
You live to surprise yourself. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. You suffer from insomnia but your mental health is great.
Looking for names similar to Mon? Please go through the following names
- Daly - The rare unisex name Daly is originated from Celtic and English, Daly means "Small Valley" is used mainly in English
- Brita means Power, To Help or The Exalted One is used as a baby girl name which is dominantly used in German, Greenlandic and Scandinavian is rooted from Old Norse, Old English and Celtic
- Shani - Customary Shani came from Celtic and Hebrew is used in Hindi and Oriya used for both genders, meaning of Shani is "Ruby or Wonderful"
- Runfhear means Beloved Man is a baby boy name is of Celtic origin
- Thanos - Originated from Celtic and Old Greek, Rare and Modernistic Thanos means "Immortal" and a baby boy name is used predominantly in Greek
Namesakes of Mon
- Mon Redee Sut Txi, athlete from Malaysia
- Mon Rivera,
- Monica Lee in Posey as Actress
- Monique Hennessy in Le doulos as Actress
- Monica McCarthy in In Search of Aztec Gold as Actress
- Mon Laferte Norman Monserrat Bustamante Laferte best known for her artistic name Mon Laferte is a singer, multi-instrumentalist and Chilean composer.
- Mon Confiado in movie Heneral Luna as Actor
- In 2009, Mon Lacsamana characterized the role of N in drama, romance movie Salat.