Aart meaning and origin
Used notably in Dutch, Aart is rooted from Celtic is used for baby boys. Aart is variant form of acclaimed and conifer Arthur. Arthur means Bear, Stone and Arthur was a Great King Lives In 6Th Century is rooted from Celtic and Germanic.
Variants of AartNames that rhyme with Aart
Popularity of Aart
Aart is a popular baby name in Netherlands where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 6000 people globally have carried Aart as their given name according to our findings.
Aart in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Aart?
You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Parents who liked Aart, loved these names
- Fergal - Customary boy name Fergal is originated from Celtic which is used in Irish and English, meaning of Fergal is "Wise or Brave"
- Goulwenig - The Goulwenig means "Sparrow" is rooted from Celtic language
- Meryll - Rare unisex name Meryll is of German and Celtic origin, Meryll means "Soul or King"
- Logane has its origin in Celtic, Logane means "Little Cave" is used as a baby girl name
- Hoarvian - The Hoarvian means "Strong or Ardent" has its origin in Celtic
Namesakes of Aart
- Aart Kemink, Dutch-Canadian painter
- Aart Koopmans, Dutch business man
- Aart Staartjes, Dutch actor, director
- Aart Jan de Geus, is chairman and chief executive officer of the Bertelsmann Stiftung