Hawi name meaning
What does Hawi mean?
Meaning of Hawi is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Hawi
How popular is the name Hawi?
Hawi is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Hawi is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Hawi is a popular baby name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 9000 people have been bestowed Hawi around the globe.
Hawi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Hawi?
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life. Although you are all about balance, inner peace and harmony, reaching these things seem hard when you are surrounded with negative people. Be more selective when it comes to people. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you.
Go through the following names similar to Hawi
- Maritess - Uncustomary Maritess is used principally in Tagalog aimed at girls, Maritess means "Tes or María" has its origin in Spanish
- Ning - Ning's meaning is Peaceful or Peace is used in Mandarin and Chinese, rooted from Mandarin is given to both genders
- Sagrario - Rare girl name Sagrario is originated from Spanish, Sagrario means "Tabernacle"
- Hafeezah - The queer girl name Hafeezah means "Successful or Keeper of the Sacred Book"
- Chisholm - Chisholm's meaning is L or Good for Dairy Farming is a boy name
Famous people named Hawi
- Hawick Hau-Wai Lau in Hui lu as Actor