Hekla name meaning
What does Hekla mean?
Hekla means Cloak is primarily used in Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish and Icelandic is a girl name is originated from Old Norse.Names that rhyme with Hekla
How popular is the name Hekla?
Hekla is a familiar baby name in Iceland. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Hekla around the globe, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Hekla in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Hekla
Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. As for your friends, keep it real. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again.
Looking for a name like Hekla? Please go through the following names
- Illughi dominantly is used in Danish, Old Danish and Old Swedish is bestowed upon boys. Illughi is Danish and Swedish equivalent of Illhugi
- Ohen is equivalent of Auðun in Scandinavian language
- Mikjel is equivalent of Mikkel in Old Norse language
- Tjade - Meaning of Tjade is People is a unisex name, mostly used in Frisian has origin in Germanic
- Joper - Mainly used in Swedish and Old Swedish, Joper is used for baby boys. Joper is Swedish cognate of Jåper
Famous people named Hekla
We could not find any notable namesake.