Hellmut name meaning
What does Hellmut mean?
Chiefly used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish, Hellmut aimed at baby boys that originated from Germanic, German and Old High German, meaning of Hellmut is "Protection, Helm and Courage, Intact, Spirit, Helmet or Dominion". Hellmut is variant form of trendy Helmut. Helmut is variation of Heilmut. Also Helmut is variation of Helmold. Meaning of Helmut is Spirit, Intact and Mind is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Hellmut is version of Heilmut. Also Heilmut is variant spelling of HEIL;MOD. Heilmut's meaning is Intact and Spirit is of Old High German and Germanic origin. The name is celebrated on the 10 of January.
How do I pronounce Hellmut?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Hellmut is he-ll-mut.
Variants of HellmutNames that rhyme with Hellmut
How popular is the name Hellmut?
Hellmut is an uncommon baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. Hellmut is a common name in Germany while somewhat familiar name in Austria. At least, 5000 people globally have carried Hellmut as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Hellmut?
You prefer to work alone so you can implement your creative ideas and solutions. You often end up hurt and disappointed. Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make. You can go from aggressive to passive in no time and the other way around. When it comes to your career, reconsider your moves before you make any stupid decision you will regret later like you always do.
Looking for a name like Hellmut? Please go through the following names
- Hildulf is Danish form of Hildulfr
- Olufine came from Old Norse, meaning of Olufine is "Happy" used mostly in Norwegian and Swedish is bestowed upon girls. Olufine is feminine variant of Oluf.
- Kolbjörg is form of Kolbjørg in Icelandic language
- Awer is used principally in Old DanishNorwegian and Danish is given to boys. Awer is form of Ávæirr in Danish language
- Læla - Enduring, Leading and Cherished Læla is used particulary in Icelandic and Swedish is bestowed upon baby girls. Læla is form of Laila in Icelandic language
Famous people named Hellmut
- Hellmut Schmid, was Professor of geodesy and photogrammetry on the ETH Zürich
- Hellmut Wolff, German academic, mystic, Germanic revivalist
- Hellmut von Gerlach, German journalist and politician
- Hellmut Wilhelm, German Sinologist
- Hellmut Krug, retired German football referee
- Hellmut Seibt, Austrian figure skater
- Hellmut Lange in Hitler - ein Film aus Deutschland as Actor
- Hellmut Andics in movie Deutschland - deine Sternchen as Writer
Lists having Hellmut
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Protection
- Baby Names that mean Courage
- Baby Names that mean Intact
- Baby Names that mean Spirit
- Baby Names that mean Helmet