Deni name meaning
What does Deni mean?
Outlandish Deni's origin is Old Greek, meaning of Deni is "Feminine of Dennis or Follower of Dionysius" is a gender-neutral name is mainly used in English. Deni is a variant of perennial and famous Dennis. Dennis is version of pious and long standing Denis. Dennis is English equivalent of Denis. Also Dennis is English cognate of Dionysius. Originated from Old Greek, Rare Dennis, Dennis means "God of Wine, Dedicated to Dionysos and Servant of".
How do I pronounce Deni?
Two syllabled Deni is most commonly pronounced as d(e)-ni.
Variants of DeniNames that rhyme with Deni
How popular is the name Deni?
Deni is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 85 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 774 babies that have been given the name Deni in United States. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in England and Wales. There are over 146 babies that have been given the name Deni in England and Wales. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2003 and peaked in 2005 when it ranked 2199th. Over 102 people have been named Deni in France. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby boy names chart.
But an extremely popular name in Indonesia where every 1 in 1000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 280000 people have been bestowed Deni around the globe.
Deni in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Deni
You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. You actually believe that everyone deserves a second chance but they don't, especially not the people who've hurt you on purpose once. Disloyalty, dishonesty, and betrayal are things that you can't stand because you are an honest and reliable person. You are a person of many talents. Endurance is one of your best character traits.
Parents who liked Deni, loved these names
- Cleofa - Particulary used in Italian, Cleofa means "Glory of the Father", a baby girl name is of Old Greek origin
- Calixte is originated from Greek, Calixte means "Most Beautiful"
- Jokasta is originated from Old Greek, Jokasta means "Cheerful and Shining Moon" is given to girls. Jokasta is derived from Jocasta.
- Reeni - Acclaimed Reeni is used specifically in Finnish and Swedish in general used for baby girls is rooted from Old Greek. Reeni is form of Reni in Finnish language
- Argie - Preeminent and Classic unisex name Argie has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Argie is "Bright". Argie is a shortened form of Argus.
Famous people named Deni
- Deni Hines, Australian solo artist
- Deni Ellis Béchard, Canadian-American novelist
- Denise Vernac in La danse de mort as Actress
- Denise Loder-DeLuca in Calling Hedy Lamarr as
- Denise Lewis in Run Fatboy Run as
- Denise Ashlynd in Snow as Actress
- Deniele Cloutier in Psychos as Actress
- Denise Rebergen in Tears of Steel as Actress
- Denise Maestre in Episode #1.2 as Actress
- Denise Nicholson in Bang Bang Theory of Everything as Actress
- Deni Bevin acted in movie Snowriders II
- Deni Dadaev, from 2013 comedy, crime flick Lombard, who played the Aspirin.
- Deni Francis characterized the leading character of Ronnie Silva in 2008 comedy, thriller flick The Viva Voce Virus.