Claudine name meaning
On This Page
What does Claudine mean?
Illustrous and Perpetual Claudine's origin is Latin bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Claudine is "Lame, Female Version of Claude, Disabled, The Limping or Indication of the Gender of the Claudian" is commonly used in Italian, French, Danish, English, Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish.
Claudine is variant of prevailing and ever lasting Claudia. Claudia is feminine form of Claudius. Claudia is masculine form of [Claus As Well. Claudia means Persevering and Reference to the Gender of the Claudian has origin in Latin.
Claudine is a variant of Claudina. Claudina is variant form of preeminent and all time favorite Claudia. Preeminent and All time favorite Claudina's origin is Latin, meaning of Claudina is "The Limping and Indication of the Gender of the Claudian"..
The name is celebrated on June 6 or February 15.
How does Claudine feel as a baby name?
Claudine, a girl's name with a heavy French influence, is unusual but captivating. Claudine's rarity makes it distinctive; not many parents pick this for their girls.
Its tuneful sound makes it enjoyable to the ears and effortless to remember. If you want a rare, beautiful sounding name, Claudine might be the best choice for your little girl.
How do I pronounce Claudine?
Two syllabled Claudine is most commonly pronounced as c-laudi-ne. The name can also be pronounced as cla(u)-dine.
Variants of ClaudineNames that rhyme with Claudine
How popular is the name Claudine?
a very popular name in France having over 158993 recievers in 118 years of usage. At its zenith in 1946, it ranked 12nd when 6460 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Moreover, the name has been to the top 50 baby names 33 times A common name in United States having over 11321 recievers in 136 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 1935, it ranked 460th when 442 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Additionally, the given name has been in
Claudine is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. During its 22 years of usage in Ireland, it had made up to just the top 300 girl names.
Over 144 babies in Ireland have been named Claudine. However things change on global perspective, Claudine is extremely popular in DR Congo where every 1 in 600 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Rwanda, Burundi, Belgium, Madagascar, Chad, Cameroon, Switzerland, Central African Republic, Philippines, Benin and Canada.
At least, 650000 people globally have carried Claudine as their given name according to our research.
Claudine in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Claudine
Your heart is as big as a mountain. You can't hide emotions because it shows in your eyes how you feel at the moment. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. And not just at this point but since always.
You would love these names similar to Claudine
- Nicky - Nicky's meaning is Victory or People or People's Victory came from Old Greek and Latin which is predominantly used in Finnish and Swedish is aimed at both genders
- Renate - Meaning of Renate is Born Again or Regenerate is used principally in Dutch, Italian and Finnish used for both sexes has its origin in Latin
- Kirstyn - Unheard-of baby girl name Kirstyn means "Follower of Christ, Christian and Christian Woman" has origin in Latin and English. Kirstyn is another transcription of Kirstin.
- Léonne - Léonne's meaning is Lion came from Latin
- Majer - Majer's meaning is An Office in the Army and Council is used as a boy name is rooted from Latin. Majer is resultant of Major.
Middle names for Claudine
Complement Claudine with any of the familiar and charming middle names assembled below.
View more middle names that goes with Claudine.
Sibling Names for Claudine
If you're looking for the perfect name to complement your little girl named Claudine, we've got you covered. Here are some great sibling names that go well with Claudine, from traditional to unique and everything in between. Let's get started!
Sister for Claudine
For a brother
Famous people named Claudine
- Claudine Guérin de Tencin, French salonist and author
- Claudine Françoise Mignot, French adventuress born near Grenoble, at Meylan
- Claudine Mercier, Québécoise comedian, singer
- Claudine Muno, Luxembourgian author, singer, musician
- Claudine de la Tour-Turenne, lady-in-waiting of Marguerite de Valois
- Claudine Longet, French singer, actress, dancer
- Claudine Auger, French actress best
- Claudine Clark, American R&B musician
- Claudine Barretto, Filipino film actress, television actress
- Claudine Schaul, former tennis player from Luxembourg
- Claudine Schneider, former Republican U.S. representative
- Claudine Shiraishi in Slashers as Actress
- Claudine Claudio in Jawbreaker as Actress
- Claudine Sturdy in Prime Suspect: The Final Act as Producer
- Claudine Trillo in Magandang umaga, bayan as Actress
- Claudine Wilde in Das rote Strumpfband as Actress
- Claudine Jennings in Erotic Confessions: Volume 6 as Actress
- Claudine Acs in Babel as Actress
- Claudine Baschet in Hors de prix as Actress
- Claudine Ohayon in Concussion as Actress
- Claudine Oriol in The Death and Life of Bobby Z as Actress
- Actor Claudine Ancelot, known for TV series Catherine, il suffit d'un amour
- Claudine Bird characterized the vital role of Rachel and Melody's cousin in 1978 drama, romance film Melody in Love.
- In 1967, Claudine Coster played the role of Isabelle Bianchini in drama, thriller film L'homme qui trahit la mafia.
- In 1999 comedy, romance movie, More to Love, Claudine de Jong played Alex.
- Claudine Dupuis played central role of Arlette Sidon dite La Môme Pigalle in 1955 crime and drama movie La môme Pigalle.
- Claudine Guilliot, from 1914 crime, drama flick The King of Crime, who played the N.
Lists having Claudine
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Cla
- Boy names that ends with -ine
- Popular Girl Names in France (1972)
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Limping