Henish meaning and origin
Boy name Henish means "God of Weather" is used largely in Gujarati and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Henish
Popularity of Henish
Henish is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Henish around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Henish
You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. Spend time with other people and allow yourself to learn new things along the way. Working on spiritual growth is what makes you happy and fulfilled. You like questioning general beliefs and opinions in order to comprehend the world better.
Looking for a name like Henish? Please go through the following names
- Krishnaveer means Brave as Krishna is used mostly in Hindi and Kannada is given to baby boys
- Indiresh is used largely in Hindi, Gujarati and Kannada generally bestowed upon baby boys, Indiresh means "Vishnu"
- Desaraj - Desaraj's meaning is King of a Country aimed at baby boys is mainly used in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Agrani - Unisex name Agrani means "Always First or Best" is used mostly in Hindi, Sanskrit and Marathi
- Devavani - Used majorly in Hindi and Marathi, Devavani means "Divine Voice" is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Henish
We could not find any notable namesake.