Henki meaning and origin
Henki is variant of Henke. Henke is a form of popular Henrik.
Variants of HenkiNames that rhyme with Henki
Popularity of Henki
Henki is a common baby name in Indonesia. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
Henki in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Henki?
Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. You are a loner. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. Don't let opportunities slip away only because you were busy making others happy. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. You allow unworthy and vile person to get near, believing that you can change them.
If you like Henki, you would love these names
- Dikka - Girl name Dikka is used notably in Swedish and Norwegian languages. Dikka is Norwegian cognate of Dicka
- Mellany - Meaning of Mellany is Brown or Black is used principally in Swedish and Danish is a girl name has its origin in Greek and Old Greek
- Sabbe - Boy name Sabbe is originated from Sami, meaning of Sabbe is "Staff" is used chiefly in Sami, Swedish and Norwegian
- Aksnes is form of Augustinus in Norwegian language
- Skirner - Boy name Skirner is principally used in Danish and Swedish. Skirner is Swedish and Danish equivalent of Skírnir
Namesakes of Henki
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Henki
- Boy names beginning with H
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Home
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Owner
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Manor
- Baby Names that mean Homeland
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Enclosure