Hizaq name meaning
Meaning: Sharpness, Quickness and Learning the Quran by Heart
Add to favorites
What does Hizaq mean?
Used specifically in Arabic, Hizaq mainly bestowed upon boys, Hizaq means "Sharpness, Quickness or Learning the Quran by Heart".Names that rhyme with Hizaq
How popular is the name Hizaq?
Hizaq is an uncommon name probably limited to Indonesia.
What numbers say about Hizaq?
You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. When it comes to career, you are all about punctuality. Set up a positive mindset already and start figuring things out. Work now and enjoy later. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. You are a loner. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious.
Do you like Hizaq? You would love these names
- Zaland - Zaland's meaning is Bright or Feminine Zalanda is predominantly used in Arabic is a boy name
- Ummu-Kulthoom - Girl name Ummu-Kulthoom is used notably in Arabic language, meaning of Ummu-Kulthoom is "Mother of Sons"
- Yasaar means Wealth, Lives Forever or Ease is used majorly in Arabic. Its origin is in Sanskrit is aimed at boys
- Ghalbah - Chiefly used in Arabic, Ghalbah bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Ghalbah is "Conquest or Superiority"
- Lutfiyya - Girl name Lutfiyya is used notably in Arabic, meaning of Lutfiyya is "Delicate Grace or Kindness"
Famous people named Hizaq
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hizaq
- Boy names beginning with H
- Arabic Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Quran
- Baby Names that mean Heart
Share your opinion on Hizaq