Hose meaning and origin
Hose is variant form of eminent, ceaseless and biblical Hosea. Hosea is form of The Hebrew Name הוֹשֵׁעַ Meaning Salvation in Latin language. Anomalous Hosea's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Hosea is "God has Helped / Freed, Hoshea and Yasha".
Variants of Hose
View middle names that goes with Hose like Suen, Able, Naor, Kor, Braven,Names that rhyme with Hose
Popularity of Hose
Hose is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Also, Hose is a familiar name in Israel, India and Indonesia. At least, 800 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Hose?
You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You take good care of your body and overall health. You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. Hang around with new people but be selective. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment.
Do you like Hose? Other names you would love
- Jani - Used substantially in Swedish and Danish unexpected, Jani has origin in Hebrew, a unisex name, Jani means "Lord of Men, God is Gracious or Sheet"
- Eilem - Meaning of Eilem is Eternal has origin in Hebrew is used as a baby boy name. Eilem is derivation of Eilam.
- Jehova - The boy name Jehova means "I Am Who Is" used commonly in German has its origin in Hebrew language
- Abhy - Girl name Abhy is predominantly used in Tamil, Abhy means "Father Hath Rejoiced, Head of a Monastery and Father's Joy" is originated from Hebrew. Abhy is derived from Abigail.
- Lisely - Hebrew name Lisely means "God is Fullness"
Namesakes of Hose
- Hosea Chanchez in The Blueprint: Part 1 as Actor