Vanka meaning and origin
Vanka is used primarily in Russian aimed at boys is originated from Hebrew. Vanka is variant form of biblical and conifer John. John is short version of Johannes. John is German and English equivalent of Johannes. Meaning of John is Yahweh is Gracious, Gift of God and Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Vanka
John, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Johannes, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, Hanan, Hanko, Janek, Janica, Johansinnguaq, Jean, Daejohn, Jackye, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Jacky, Yaniz, Aharon, Aaron, Johnpaul, PaulNames that rhyme with Vanka
Popularity of Vanka
Vanka is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Vanka around the globe.
What numbers say about Vanka?
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it. There isn't a person you can't charm. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed.
Do you like Vanka? Other names you would love
- Katjusha - Meaning of Katjusha is The Pure has its origin in Old Greek is a baby girl name is used principally in Russian
- Aliona - Aliona's meaning is The Torch is principally used in Russian that originated from Old Greek is used for baby girls
- Grishka has its origin in Old Greek is used majorly in Russian aimed at baby boys, Grishka means "Watchful, Vigilant Watchman and Alert". Grishka is diminutive of Gregory.
- Egor - Used commonly in Russian recent and offbeat, Egor is originated from Old Greek and Old Norse, Egor means "Farmer or Earthworker" is a baby boy name
- Vlas - Boy name Vlas has origin in Slavonic and Latin and is substantially used in Russian language, meaning of Vlas is "Lisping"
Namesakes of Vanka
We could not find any notable namesake.